Members From:
× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Adidas I-5923

More
1 week 3 days ago #18 by qiandada
Adidas I-5923 was created by qiandada
File Attachment:

adidas Originals releases the all-new Adidas I-5923 silhouette executed in a Core Red and Crystal White color schemes. These models feature a fully breathable two-way stretch mesh upper accented with premium suede overlay. Other elements include - the comfortable concealed sock-like construction, the textile tongue with adidas branding, tonal laces, printed serrated 3-Stripes branding, the OrthoLite inner liner, all atop a comfortable full Boost midsole and webbed rubber gum outsole.

For its release, the Adidas I-5923 shoe will have a limited run in Crystal White and Core Red colorways, creating a striking outing for a shoe that carries adidas' enduring legacy into a new era.

Adidas Originals presents a new iteration of the Iniki Runner "I-5923" with a black and collegiate burgundy colorway ($130). The Adidas I-5923 is a rebranded update of the Iniki Runner that pays tribute to the brand's running heritage. The mesh-based sneaker mimics the overall design of the Iniki silhouette, but embraces a more streamlined design with heat-welded details. The silhouette features a mesh upper with an EVA midsole and a fan-favorite gum-bottom, offering extra layers of protection and comfort. Purchase your pair in-store and online now.

https://www.netwhilesale.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

Teamspeak 3 Viewer

Arma 3 Server

• Title
  • Date
  • Random